Let Office Design Group Assist with a Soft Fitout Office in Auckland
If you are trying to update your business space, a soft fitout of your office in Auckland is an excellent investment. The professionals at Office Design Group work with you to create an office layout that you can be proud to show off to your clients.
What You Can Expect from Office Design Office Group Regarding a Soft Fitout in NZ
Our team strives to provide you with excellent customer service throughout your project. A few things that you can expect when you choose us for your office fitout include:
- On-site assessment: We believe that to provide you with the best plan options, we need to come to your location and perform a full evaluation of the property. Our team not only completes a site survey but talks with you about the details of your company and learns about your time frame. We believe that these particulars are critical when creating fitout options.
- A comprehensive breakdown: Our fitout plan states what is included in your building plan. It covers everything from the exact cost, timeline, demolition plans, plumbing, building consent applications and much more. A member of our customer service team is available to review your plan with you to avoid any overwhelming feelings.
- Environmentally friendly: Each of our designs is created in an eco-friendly manner to reduce your business’s carbon footprint. Rest assured that this approach will still provide you with a high-quality result.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding a Soft Fitout Office in NZ
Part of our job as office fitout professionals is to help steer you clear of certain missteps. We always advise that you avoid making the following mistakes:
- Lack of communication: To ensure that we put together the best design for you, you must let us know if you are working within a set budget. By recognising that you have a specific price point, we can save you time by showing you options we know fit into your plan. Our experienced team is skilled at working within any budget ranging from $1,200 up to $100,000.
- Unwillingness to change the plan: While you may already have a vision for your fitout, it’s important that you remain open to possible adjustments to the plan. Part of our job as design professionals is to provide you with options that will fit comfortably based on your space. For example, placing an abundance of desks too close together could impact work efficiency. Try to remain open to changes throughout the process.
- Lighting considerations: Lack of light or lighting that is too harsh on the eyes can affect your employees’ work performance. When creating your layout, make sure to think not just furniture but where you can place lighting to help encourage productivity.
About Office Design Group
With over a decade of experience in commercial interior design, the Office Design Group is committed to providing you with a beautiful result for your office fitout project. We take the time to listen to your ideas and work with you from start to finish to create the office of your dreams. Contact us today to speak to one of our designers.